Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Where There’s A Beginning, There Must Be An End,

But also the beginning of something new…

I find our lives so interesting. We enter the world knowing nothing, spend the rest of our lives trying to figure out what’s right and what’s wrong, then, we die hoping that we had it right.

I guess I try to simplify it. Life is much more complex than that of coarse, yet in essence, there you have it…don’t be wrong…well, I guess that all depends on what you believe too!!

Faith is a bitch. It’s something you wonder about, you want it, you need it, you might even go through some, “trials,” and strengthen it, but then feel like you came back to the point where it all seems made up.

Even then you find yourself still believing…it doesn’t make sense.

Now I know all of that sounds extremely intense, but we’ve all been there (or maybe you have complete faith all the time, and if so…your weird.) I’m not at that point so much right now, yet I’m thinking about the bliss of being there. Complete confusion, sometimes it’s easier to live there than to know…or so it seems

Sometimes I don’t like the results!!!

I trust God, yet I don’t understand God.

I question Him a lot. Not in a “what are you thinking sense,” but more so in a, “why” sense. I feel like I’m the child that’s always like, why? Why? Why?

Monday night I found out that we’re leaving Austin.

Tough. Discouraging. Hurtful.

How do you tell kids that you love bye?

It sucks…but we don’t have the support to be there. It cost well over 100,000 to run that facility a year.

As I said earlier, where there is a beginning there is always an end, but there's always a beginning of something else.

We, INTRSCT, are leaving Austin, however, there is another organization moving in. Don’t know much about them except they’re a Christian organization that says the pledge allegiance to the Christian flag everyday as the get started.

I find that strange and many other things that I would rather not have record of saying!!

It is what it is, however I leave there changed. I’m not the same.

Yes I’m Ted, but no, I’m not Ted. Many of the same bad habits, yet with whole new persepctives.

I have some options, but I’ll refrain from getting into details on here.

I’m discovering life to be an incredibly unstable inconvenience that I love. It seems many of us have to have this "sense" stability reigning in our life…but that doesn’t make much sense to me. There’s nothing stable about living in the palm of God’s hand, except for, He, as God, doesn’t change.

I’m not leaving Chicago, however, I don’t know where I’m going to live or exactly what I’ll be doing…

Sounds like a solid plan doesn’t it?

But, as I think about thinking back on my life, ya know, coming to the end an all that.

Is there a better way to live?

No comments: