Tuesday, March 27, 2007

You Work And You Die...

The last few days I’ve thought about how I would articulate what I experienced this past Friday. I’ve concluded I’m not going to really talk about, on here anyway. What I saw and heard is to explicit to talk about, and, I probably will only talk about it to close friends, yet with that said, there is going to be opportunities to do this with me again. If you are interested let me know. If you want to know about it, call me. 916-549-5678.

I was planning on writing a lot today reviewing the past few weeks. However, I decided to spend the morning hanging out. I rode my bike to the beach and tried to quiet myself as I looked at the busy city life moving at light speed.

There I sat.

What are we working so hard for?

I question that often.

No comments: